Mae Hong Son Classic Full Day Tour
Travel along slope and curving roads towards tourist attractions on borders of Thailand and Myanmar, visit Rak Thai Village which is the village of Yunnan people who immigrated to settle down along the border during revolution period in China, taste full-flavored tea and excellent Yunnan-style meals and visit Ruam Thai Village or known as “Pang Aung” hidden in the valley and embrace the beauty of winter flowers and pine trees along the mountain ridges. Enjoy walking on Sutong Pe Bridge which is a bamboo bridge across the rice fields and admire way of living of farmers and rural people. The travel routes are rich of various plants and amazing scenery. Simple life and beautiful cultures and traditions of the locals are charms and worth visiting.
Highlights: Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Jong Kham and Jong Klang Temples, Pha Sua Waterfall, Ban Rak Thai Chinese Village, Ban Ruam Thai Shan Village (Pang Oung), Su Tong Pae Bamboo Bridge (Lunch)
● 1 Person 5,000 ฿
● 2 Persons 2,800 ฿
● 3 Persons 2,400 ฿
● 4 Persons 2,000 ฿
● 5 Persons up 1,700 ฿
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 1 Lunch
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
- For trekkers who do not have much time, or do not like difficult hiking routes, we would like to recommend this program because it is a short hiking route which is suitable for all...
- Enjoy cruising along the cataracts of the Pai River and embrace majestic scenery, experience way of living of the locals who mostly are farmers along both sides of the river. Visit...
- Appreciate wonder of Pluang fish in the cave with appealing nature at Fish Cave Forest Park. Explore Tham Lod which is a grand cave and another important archaeological tourist att...