Mae Hong Son Adventure Full Day Tour
Overviews: Explore Tham Lod which is a grand cave and another important archaeological tourist attraction of Mae Hong Son Province, the archaeologists discovered traces of residence of ancient humans such as drawings on the cave wall and tools and utensils which are aged about a thousand year. Admire elegance of stalagmite and stalactite and calcite crystal that glitters when exposed to lights. Furthermore, inside this Tham Lod Cave, Lang River flows from the cave opening through another side that we provide activities for tourists to get more fun and excitement with bamboo rafting in the cave. Visit the village of Lahu people and Lisu people immigrated from the southern part of China to settle down in Pang Mapha District for hundred year.
Highlights: Tham Lod Cave, Lisu Hill Tribe Village, Lahu Hill Tribe Village (Lunch)
● 1 Person 6,000 ฿
● 2 Persons 3,300 ฿
● 3 Persons 2,600 ฿
● 4 Persons 2,200 ฿
● 5 Persons up 1,800 ฿
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 1 Lunch
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● Full Itinerary
- Overviews: For trekkers who do not have much time, or do not like difficult hiking routes, we would like to recommend this program because it is a short hiking route which is suita...
- Overviews: Enjoy cruising along the cataracts of the Pai River and embrace majestic scenery, experience way of living of the locals who mostly are farmers along both sides of the r...
- Overviews: Travel along slope and curving roads towards tourist attractions on borders of Thailand and Myanmar, visit Rak Thai Village which is the village of Yunnan people who imm...