Mae Hong Son 2 Days 1 Night
If you don’t have the luxury of time nor a need for an extensive trip that covers to too many places but would still like to pay a visit to Mae Hong Son, this package is right for you. Cruise your way through stunning scenery on both sides of the Pai River, visit the Long Neck Karen Village, drop by the city's temples, try the morning market, and embrace Pha Sua Waterfall Forest Park. To enjoy this package, simply catch the first flight from Chiang Mai, start the tour right when you arrive, and fly back to Chiang Mai, at the end of the trip, with the last flight of the next day.
Highlights: Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Wat Jong Klang and Wat Jong Kham Temples, Mae Hong Son City, Local Market, Pai River Cruise, Long Neck Karen Village, Fish Cave Forest Park
● 1 Person 11,000 THB
● 2 Persons 6,000 THB
● 3 Persons 5,700 THB
● 4 Persons 5,400 THB
● 5 Persons up 5,100 THB
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Tour and transfer as private air-con vehicle
● Accommodations as mentioned based on twin sharing
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches
● Air Tickets
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● The Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort or similar
- Northern Thailand is a land of pleasant scenery surrounded by towering mountains as well as dense forests. It is inhabited by a population consisting of various ethnicities and rac...
- We have selected the most important tourist attractions throughout Muang District and Pang Mapha District for visitors to enjoy. The selection ranges from natural to cultural desti...
- This package includes a night at Pai and a night at Mae Hong Son. On the way from Mae Hong Son to Pai, tourists will get to enjoy natural environment, spot beautiful scenic view, f...
- The forest areas in Mae Hong Son province considered to be one of top big abundant forests of Thailand, each forest still full of nature and beauty. For the tourists who love in ad...
- Begin your journey from Chiang Mai to a romantic trip route and return to Chiang Mai again at the end of the trip. Visitors will enjoy elephant care, be thrilled traveling on a ste...
- This package starts from Chiang Mai, to Mae Hong Son, and end in Chiang Mai. In addition to activities and sightseeing, one of the highlights of going around Mae Hong Son is a boat...