Mae Hong Son 3 Days 2 Nights
We have selected the most important tourist attractions throughout Muang District and Pang Mapha District for visitors to enjoy. The selection ranges from natural to cultural destinations e.g. temples, Pha Sua Waterfall Forest Park, Tham Lot Cave, Ban Ruam Thai or Pang Oung also known as Switzerland of Thailand, Ban Rak Thai which is a Chinese village located near the Thailand-Myanmar border, and other hill tribe villages. Visitors may options to combine this tour package with other destinations or activities by simply notifying us your needs and we will propose the best travel plan for you to consider.
Highlights: Pai River Cruise, Long Neck Karen Village, Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Wat Jong Kham and Wat Jong Klang Temples, Tham Lod Cave, Lisu Hill Tribe Village, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Su Tong Pae Bamboo Bridge, Ban Rak Thai Chinese Village, Hmong Hill Tribe Village, Ban Ruam Thai Shan Village (Pang Oung)
● 1 Person 18,000 THB
● 2 Persons 10,000 THB
● 3 Persons 9,500 THB
● 4 Persons 9,000 THB
● 5 Persons up 8,500 THB
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English Speaking Guide
● Travel Accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Tour and transfer as private air-con vehicle
● Accommodations as mentioned based on twin sharing
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 2 Breakfasts 3 Lunches
● Air Tickets
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● The Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort or similar.
- Northern Thailand is a land of pleasant scenery surrounded by towering mountains as well as dense forests. It is inhabited by a population consisting of various ethnicities and rac...
- If you don’t have the luxury of time nor a need for an extensive trip that covers to too many places but would still like to pay a visit to Mae Hong Son, this package is righ...
- This package includes a night at Pai and a night at Mae Hong Son. On the way from Mae Hong Son to Pai, tourists will get to enjoy natural environment, spot beautiful scenic view, f...
- The tour starts and ends in Chiang Mai. Travel through Mae Chaem, Mae Hong Son and Pai on the steep and winding roads across the fertile forests of Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Son. Exp...
- Begin your journey from Chiang Mai to a romantic trip route and return to Chiang Mai again at the end of the trip. Visitors will enjoy elephant care, be thrilled traveling on a ste...
- This package starts from Chiang Mai, to Mae Hong Son, and end in Chiang Mai. In addition to activities and sightseeing, one of the highlights of going around Mae Hong Son is a boat...