Mae Hong Son Half Day Tour
Enjoy cruising along the cataracts of the Pai River and embrace majestic scenery, experience way of living of the locals who mostly are farmers along both sides of the river. Visit and greet long-necked Karen tribe in Huai Pu Kaeng Village, this tribe still maintains original traditions especially unique clothing culture that has been inherited for thousand years. Explore Mae Hong Son Town and visit magnificent architecture which is outstanding with Thai arts combined with Burmese arts of many temples such as Wat Jong Kham and Wat Jong Klang and visit Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu located on top of the mountain. From Wat Phrathat Doi Kong Mu, the tourists can sight see wide landscapes of the mountains surrounding Mae Hong Son Town wonderfully.
Highlights: Pai River Cruise, Long Neck Karen Village, Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Jong Kham and Jong Klang Temples, Explore Mae Hong Son City (Lunch)
● 1 Person 4,500 THB
● 2 Persons 2,500 THB
● 3 Persons 2,200 THB
● 4 Persons 1,800 THB
● 5 Persons up 1,400 THB
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 1 Lunch
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
⇓ Detailed Itinerary ⇓
- Travel along slope and curving roads towards tourist attractions on borders of Thailand and Myanmar, visit Rak Thai Village which is the village of Yunnan people who immigrated to ...
- Appreciate wonder of Pluang fish in the cave with appealing nature at Fish Cave Forest Park. Explore Tham Lod which is a grand cave and another important archaeological tourist att...