Van Rental 8 Days 7 Nights
Overviews: This package best suits the tourists who have a lot of time. We will take you to the upper north of Thailand in 3 provinces, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, and Chiang Rai. The tourists will experience the different cultures and lifestyles of people in each province such as urban lifestyles or even lifestyles of hill tribes who live in countryside. Moreover, tourists will be satisfied with exquisite natural attractions such as high and rugged mountain ranges, plentiful forests, wide and dazzling cave, hot springs, and beauteous waterfalls. If you need more information or need to adjust the destination to suit your trip or your needs, please contact us at any time.
Highlights: Wat Phrathad Doi Suthep, Wat Chedi Luang Temple, Sankampaeng and Borsang Handicraft Village, Royal Pagodas, Vachiratharn Waterfall, Doi Inthanon National Park, Pai River Cruise, Long Neck Karen Village, Ban Rak Thai, Ban Ruam Thai (Pang Oung), Su Tong Pae Bamboo Bridge, Wat Jong Kham and Wat Jong Klang Temples, Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Fish Cave Forest Park, Tham Lod Cave, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Doi Gew Lom View Point, Pai Walking Street, Yun Lai Viewpoint, Memorial Bridge, Pai Canyon, Wat Rong Khun White Temple
● 37,000 Thai baht
● 1 Van + Fuel + Driver
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Accommodation and meals for guide and driver
● Expenses during the trip
● Passenger limit, not more than 9 seats for each van
● Van Rental 8 Days 7 Nights
● Full Itinerary
- If you would like to make a trip to Mae Hong Son – Chiang Mai or the provinces nearby privately, we are pleased to offer you our cars for rent with skillful drivers. Besides,...
- Overviews: Rent a private van with a driver and guide to explore the various tourist attractions of Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Son province within 3 days. Explore the Doi Inthanon Nat...
- Overviews: We will take you to Mae Hong Son loop which starts from Chiang Mai along the steep route with thousands of curves through the Mae Hong Son province ending back at Chiang...