Mae Hong Son One Day Trek
Overviews: For trekkers who do not have much time, or do not like difficult hiking routes, we would like to recommend this program because it is a short hiking route which is suitable for all fitness levels. Most of the route will lie on valleys through local people's field, streams, and not too steep hill. Trekkers will enjoy the scenery of the beautiful forest and mountain. Moreover, trekkers will also meet and greet the Shan people who set up the village in the forest in a beautiful environment, including visiting and experience the cultures and way of life of the Long Neck Karen tribe at Huai Suea Thao Village. Visitors may options to combine this tour with other destinations or activities by simply notifying us your needs and we will propose the best travel plan for you to consider.
Highlights: Trekking, Long Necks Karen Hill Tribe Village Visiting
● 1 Person 5,000 ฿
● 2 Persons 2,900 ฿
● 3 Persons 2,200 ฿
● 4 Persons 1,700 ฿
● 5 Persons up 1,500 ฿
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● Drinking waters
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Meals as mentioned in the program, 1 Lunch
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● Mae Hong Son One Day Trek
● Full Itinerary
- Overviews: Enjoy cruising along the cataracts of the Pai River and embrace majestic scenery, experience way of living of the locals who mostly are farmers along both sides of the r...
- Overviews: Travel along slope and curving roads towards tourist attractions on borders of Thailand and Myanmar, visit Rak Thai Village which is the village of Yunnan people who imm...
- Overviews: Explore Tham Lod which is a grand cave and another important archaeological tourist attraction of Mae Hong Son Province, the archaeologists discovered traces of residenc...