2 Days 3 Nights Trekking
The area and hiking routes are located in Pang Mapha District approximately 67 km. away from Mae Hong Son city. Trekkers will be able to visit various tribes such as Lahu, Lisu, and Karen to experience different lifestyles and cultures of each tribe which set up villages scattered in Pang Mapha forest. Moreover, trekkers can stay overnight with tribal family during the hiking. Most of hiking route are uphill and downhill with streams through abundant forest, various plants, and beautiful scenery of mountains boundlessly. Visitors may options to combine this tour with other destinations or activities by simply notifying us your needs and we will propose the best travel plan for you to consider.
Highlights: Trekking, visiting Lisu Hill Tribe Village, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Karen Hill Tribe Village
● 1 Person 17,000 THB
● 2 Persons 9,900 THB
● 3 Persons 8,700 THB
● 4 Persons 7,000 THB
● 5 Persons up 6,800 THB
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● Drinking waters
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Hotel and airport transfer
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● 1 Night Home stay at the hill tribe village
● 2 Nights accommodation in Mae Hong Son city
● Meals as mentioned in the program, (3 Breakfasts 2 Lunches 1 Dinner)
● Air Tickets
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● The Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort or similar
- For trekkers who do not have much time, or do not like difficult hiking routes, we would like to recommend this program because it is a short hiking route which is suitable for all...
- The area and trekking routes start and end at Pang Mapha District which away from Mae Hong Son city 67 km. Although it is a 3 days 2 nights trip, the route is not very tough. We wi...