Family Classic Package 6 Days 5 Nights
Package starting and ending in Chiang Mai: Your activities will begin by taking a tram to visit flock of wild predators of African at Chiang Mai Night Safari, visit local market to buy all ingredients to prepare for Thai cooking class, visit and see umbrella handicrafts village in Sunkumpaeng district, enjoy elephant care activities at Baan Chang Elephant park Sanctuary, walk and see the local products including a variety of food favors at Pai walking street, Lod Cave exploration in Pangmapa district admiring the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, bamboo rafting inside the cave and short wandering around the cave, admire the pretty nice view at Doi Inthanon which is the highest mountain in Thailand.
Highlights: Fresh Local Market, Cooking Class, Bor Sang Umbrella village, Baan Chang Elephant park Sanctuary, Pai Walking Street, Doi Kiew Lom Viewpoint, Tham Lod Cave, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Doi Inthanon National Park, Royal Pagodas, Royal Project, Vachiratharn Waterfall
● 2 Persons 29,700 ฿
● 3 Persons 26,000 ฿
● 4 Persons 23,000 ฿
● 5 Persons up 20,700 ฿
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English Speaking Guide
● Travel Accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Tour and transfer as private air-con vehicle
● Accommodations as mentioned based on twin sharing (5 Nights)
● Meals as mentioned in the program (5 Breakfasts / 5 Lunches)
● Air Fare
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● Full Itinerary
- Package beginning and ending in Chiang Mai: Bring your family to encounter the exciting adventure at Chiang Mai Night Safari, excited about flying in the big forest by swinging and...
- The journey begin and end in Chiang Mai: First, visit Pra That Doi Suthep temple, enjoy the nice beautiful garden at Phra Tamnak Bhubing Rajanives Palace, meet and greet Hmong hill...