Family Adventure Package 7 Days 6 Nights
Package beginning and ending in Chiang Mai: Bring your family to encounter the exciting adventure at Chiang Mai Night Safari, excited about flying in the big forest by swinging and hanging sling at Eagle Track Zipliine Chiang Mai, explore and see stunningly beautiful scenery at the highest point of Thailand “Doi Inthanon National Park”，feel full with the great taste of Thai food throughout the journey, walk around the rice fields seeing the life style of rural agriculture on Sutongpe bridge which is the longest bamboo bridge in Thailand. Take pleasure in seeing the beautiful garden and various kinds of plants, fun and exciting with nice scenery on the sky walk (Canopy walkway) which is the path over treetop at Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden with a distance of more than 400 meters and 20 meters high.
Highlights: Chiang Mai Night Safari, Cooking Class, Bor Sang Umbrella village, Chiang Mai Eagle Track Zipliine, Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (Canopy Walkway), Pai, Doi Kiew Lom Viewpoint, Tham Lod Cave, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Wat Jong Kham and Wat Jong Klang Temples, Su Tong Pe Bamboo Bridge, Ban Rak Thai Chinese Village, Ban Ruam Thai Shan Village (Pang Oung), Doi Inthanon National Park, Royal Pagodas, Royal Project, Vachiratharn Waterfall
● 2 Persons 33,800 ฿
● 3 Persons 29,800 ฿
● 4 Persons 25,500 ฿
● 5 Persons up 23,800 ฿
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● English Speaking Guide
● Travel Accident insurance
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● Tour and transfer as private air-con vehicle
● Accommodations as mentioned based on twin sharing (6 Nights)
● Meals as mentioned in the program (6 Breakfasts / 6 Lunches)
● Air Fare
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
- Package starting and ending in Chiang Mai: Your activities will begin by taking a tram to visit flock of wild predators of African at Chiang Mai Night Safari, visit local market to...
- The journey begin and end in Chiang Mai: First, visit Pra That Doi Suthep temple, enjoy the nice beautiful garden at Phra Tamnak Bhubing Rajanives Palace, meet and greet Hmong hill...