3 Days 4 Nights Trekking
The area and trekking routes start and end at Pang Mapha District which away from Mae Hong Son city 67 km. Although it is a 3 days 2 nights trip, the route is not very tough. We will focus on village visiting of various tribes such as Lahu, Lisu, and Karen which located in remote areas. Trekkers will be able to stay overnight with Karen family for 2 nights during the visiting of each village. A simple lifestyle, friendship, warm welcome of each tribe, winding path through abundant forest and beautiful scenery during the trip are what trekkers will get. Visitors may options to combine this tour with other destinations or activities by simply notifying us your needs and we will propose the best travel plan for you to consider.
Highlights: Trekking, visiting Lisu Hill Tribe Village, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Karen Hill Tribe Village
● 1 Person 20,200 THB
● 2 Persons 12,400 THB
● 3 Persons 10,700 THB
● 4 Persons 9,000 THB
● 5 Persons up 8,400 THB
● Price per person / Thai baht / Private tour
● Drinking waters
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Hotel and airport transfer
● Admission fees as tour mentioned
● 2 Nights accommodation in Mae Hong Son city
● 2 Nights Home stay at the hill tribe village
● Meals as mentioned in the program, (4 Breakfasts 3 Lunches 2 Dinner)
● Air Tickets
● Personal expenses
● Meals are not mentioned in the program
● The Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort or similar
- For trekkers who do not have much time, or do not like difficult hiking routes, we would like to recommend this program because it is a short hiking route which is suitable for all...
- The area and hiking routes are located in Pang Mapha District approximately 67 km. away from Mae Hong Son city. Trekkers will be able to visit various tribes such as Lahu, Lisu, an...