Van Rental 5 Days 4 Nights
Overviews: Rent a private van with a driver and guide to explore the various tourist attractions of Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Son province within 3 days. Explore the Doi Inthanon National Park, admire the beauty of Wachirathan waterfall, enjoy the spectacular view on the top of the Doi Inthanon Mountain, the highest Mountain in Thailand. Visit Ban Rak Thai Village which is the village of Yunnan people who immigrated to settle down along the Thai Land and Myanmar border during revolution period in China, taste best flavors tea and excellent Yunnan foods. Visit Ban Ruam Thai Shan Village or Pang Aung also known as Switzerland of Thailand, hidden in the valley and embrace the beauty of flowers and pine trees along the mountain ridges. Meet and greet the Lahu people in Ban Jabo village and enjoy the magnificent scenery of the surrounding villages.
Highlights: Doi Inthanon National Park, Royal Pagodas, Royal Project, Vachiratharn Waterfall, Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu Temple, Wat Jong Kham and Wat Jong Klang Temples, Su Tong Pae Bamboo Bridge, Ban Ruam Thai (Pang Oung), Ban Rak Thai village, Lahu Hill Tribe Village, Doi Kiew Lom Viewpoint, Pai Walking Street, Yun Lai Viewpoint, Wat Phra That Mae Yen Temple, Memorial Bridge, Pai Canyon
● 22,000 Thai baht
● 1 Van + Fuel + Driver
● English speaking guide
● Travel accident insurance
● Accommodation and meals for guide and driver
● Expenses during the trip
● Passenger limit, not more than 9 seats for each van
● Van Rental 5 Days 4 Nights
● Full Itinerary
- If you would like to make a trip to Mae Hong Son – Chiang Mai or the provinces nearby privately, we are pleased to offer you our cars for rent with skillful drivers. Besides,...
- Overviews: We will take you to Mae Hong Son loop which starts from Chiang Mai along the steep route with thousands of curves through the Mae Hong Son province ending back at Chiang...
- Overviews: This package best suits the tourists who have a lot of time. We will take you to the upper north of Thailand in 3 provinces, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, and Chiang Rai. Th...